We don’t live in bungalows, duplexes, or flats. We live in our mind.
Keeping the mind…
- messy with hatred growing on the table,
- expectations boiling in the kitchen,
- secrets stuffed under the carpet,
- regrets piling up in the corner,
- worries littered everywhere
….ruins this real home.
The key factor in performing well in life and in every arena is the ability to control the quality and quantity of our ‘mental chats’.
Performance is potential minus internal interference.
Martina Navratilova was once asked, “How do you maintain your focus, physique and sharp game even at the age of 43?” (She was born in 1956).
She gave a humble reply, “The ball doesn’t know how old I am. Stop yourself from stopping yourself.”
Her reply changed my life. I pray it does something to you too.
With love, prayers and exceptional wishes,
Change your thoughts. Change your life.